Today we are proud to introduce to you our very first Jersey Boy, Richard Hall!
Here are five fun facts about our newly appointed member…
- Richard is fluent in Photoshop and Illustrator
- When he was a fine art student he painted a twelve foot high ear.
- He was an environmental artist for Eaton Way good Associates developing and visualizing public arts structures ranging from decorative street furniture to large public monuments.
- He once made every member of a class he was teaching wear bandaids on their foreheads, and when a latecomer arrived he asked them to explain what had happened.
- Richard originally created illustrations for the advertising industry, as well as designing sets for the theater.
Richard has such rich design experience he brings a fresh pair of eyes to every project.
Read More… http://coxwebdesign.co.nz/jeresygirls/about-us/.